ZigBee Modbus CO2 Sensor Print datasheet
Main technical specifications
- Double NDIR wavelength measurement
- Long term stability and accuracy
- Sampling intervals and data transmission to the Gateway can be customised to increase battery life.
- Customisable range of measurements for recording firmware level alarm conditions: settings can be used by the supervisor to generate alarms and/or warnings (e.g. to check whether doors, windows, etc. are closed/open).
- Internal antenna
- Large public and/or private buildings for:
- optimising ventilation in closed spaces and/or areas with an irregular influx of persons (e.g. museums, schools, hospitals, etc.)
- ensuring that the concentration of carbon dioxide does not limit the attention span of occupants
- ensuring that the concentration of carbon dioxide is never harmful to health
- Greenhouses, for optimised plant growth
Battery powered ZigBee wireless sensors for measuring the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air. In a wireless network, these devices regularly transmit measurements to a ZigBee Gateway.
These devices can be connected to ventilation systems to optimise air quality. The can be used in environment control, indoor ventilation, controlled mechanical ventilation and air conditioning systems.
|ZED-CO2-M||Carbon dioxide sensor – Modbus|
|General specifications||Ember EM357 chip
Compatible with IEEE 802.15.4
Stack EmberZnet 4.7.3 (ZigBee PRO)
Modbus / RTU
|Radio specifications||Frequency: 2405 MHz to 2480 MHz
Nominal transmission power: 2 mW (3 dBm)
Receiver sensitivity: 103 dBm
|Antenna||Internal with 0 dB gain
Radio range: max 30 m outdoors
|Power supply||Batteries: (4x) AA
Battery life: 1 year with tx > 15 min
|Status display||4x indicator LEDs|
|Sampling interval||15 mins default|
|Measurements||Double NDIR wavelength
Measurement range 0~2,000 ppm (0~5,000 ppm, 0~10,000 ppm optional)
Accuracy ± (4% FS +3% Reading)
Measurement intervals: 1.5 s
|Mounting||Wall-fixing with screws|
|Ambient parameters||Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C; <80% R.H. n. c.
Storage temperature: -20 to +70 °C; <80% R.H. n. c.
|Degree of protection||IP30|
|Conformity||ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 489-1; ETSI EN 301 489-17; EN 61000-6-2; EN 61000-6-3; EN 60950-1; EN 62479
Directives 2014/53/EU (RED) 2011/65/EU (RoHS) 2012/19/EU (WEEE) 1999/519/EC
|Dimensions (L x H x D)||85 x 37 x 30 mm|
- TL – ZigBee Home Automation Temperature and light sensorElisa Astrel Group
- ZigBee Modbus Temperature, humidity and light sensorsElisa Astrel Group