ZigBee Modbus Temperature, humidity and light sensors Print datasheet
Main technical specifications
- Measurement of temperature, humidity and light
- Regular transmission of measured values to the ZigBee gateway
- Sampling intervals and data transmission to the Gateway can be customised to increase battery life.
- Customisable range of measurements for recording firmware alarm conditions. Settings can be used by the supervisor to generate alarms and/or warnings (e.g. to check whether doors, windows, etc. are closed/open).
- Battery powered
- For indoor or outdoor use: these environment sensors are housed in a waterproof plastic compartment
- Internal antenna
- Building automation and industrial control systems
- Energy monitoring and management
A complete range of battery powered, ZigBee wireless sensors for measuring temperature, humidity and light. In a wireless network, these devices transmit measurements to a ZigBee Gateway.
ZigBee environment sensors are the ideal choice for energy saving and environment monitoring systems in building automation and large office applications. They permit data to be acquired and processed without the need for cabled connections.
|ZED-THL-M||Temperature, humidity and light sensor – Modbus|
|ZED-THI-M||Temperature and humidity sensor – Modbus|
|General specifications||Ember EM250 chip
Compatible with IEEE 802.15.4
Stack EmberZnet3.4.x (ZigBee PRO)
Modbus / RTU
|Radio specifications||Frequency: 2405 MHz to 2480 MHz
Nominal transmission power: 2 mW (3 dBm)
Receiver sensitivity: -95 dBm
|Antenna||Internal with 0 dB gain
Radio range: max 30 m outdoors
|Power supply||High energy, 3.6 V / 2000 mAh AA lithium battery
Battery life: 3 years with data transmission every minute at 20 °C
|Status display||3x indicator LEDs|
|Sampling interval||60 s default|
|Sensors used||Temperature and humidity: Sensirion SMD SHT11
Light (only ZED-THL-M): Agilent ADPS-9002
|Temperature||Temperature sensor measurement range: -40 to 120 °C
Accuracy over sensor operating range: ±1.5 °C max
Temperature measurement in tenths of a degree
|Humidity||Humidity sensor measurement range: 0 to 100% RH%,
Accuracy ± 5 RH% max
|Light (only ZED-THL-M)||Measurement error: ±5% over range 10 to 1000 Lux|
|Mounting||Wall-fixing with screws|
|Ambient parameters||Operating conditions: -10 to +60 °C; <80% R.H. n. c.
Storage conditions: -20 to +70 °C; <80% R.H. n. c.
|Degree of protection||ZED-THL-M: IP54
|Conformity||ETSI EN 300 328; ETSI EN 301 489-1; ETSI EN 301 489-17; EN 61000-6-2; EN 61000-6-3; EN 60950-1; EN 62479
Directives 2014/53/EU (RED) 2011/65/EU (RoHS) 2012/19/EU (WEEE) 1999/519/EC
|Dimensions (L x H x D)||ZED-THL-M: 94 x 147 x 35 mm
ZED-THI-M: 127 x 80 x 30 mm
|Weight||ZED-THL-M: 112 g
ZED-THI-M: 105 g
- TL – ZigBee Home Automation Temperature and light sensorElisa Astrel Group
- ZigBee Modbus Temperature, humidity and light sensorsElisa Astrel Group